IDK

on Thursday, March 28, 2013
I don't know what's up with my life lately?
I've been a hell lot more emotional about everything.
Maybe it's the hormone(what hormone i dont have periods), stress or just the underwhelming environment?

Uni life is okay, but there is just something missing.
I go to class regularly
I do my work
I revise(lol)
I eat at college with friends
I talk with a few people

But something feels a bit different.
Different to last year.
Last year (and a half) ago was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Maybe i should stop being stucked in the past
and move on
Knowing that the past was just the past

Something that can't be replaced
Something that can never be experienced again
Something that truly means a lot to me
Something that i love so much.

Time to man up, grow some balls and go out.
Meet new people.
Be confident.
Be Happy.
Be G R A T E F U L.

I just hope everything will be a hell lot more better
as time goes by and
as i grow older

0 comments:

Post a Comment